Guadalajara Language Center is looking for enthousiastic native English teacher.
If you are interested and available now please contact us.
Starting date: ASAP
Working days: 6 days a week
Working hours: between 10 and 30 hours per week
Working time : between 4 pm and 9 pm from Monday till Friday and 9 am till 2 pm Saturdays.
6 weeks paid vacation, (2 weeks eastern, 2 weeks Christmas, 2 weeks summer vacation)
15 days, average salary, pro rated, christmas bonus
Paid Public holidays
Accommodation at walking distance provided at a cost of 2000 pesos a month
Free Spanish classes
1. Native English speakers, Resume /CV
2. Be willing to teach young children starting from the age of 6.
3. TESOL or TEFL certificate or equal language teacher experience
4. Willing to stay at least 1 year.
5. TEFL/TESOL / CELTA or other related teaching certificate or equal language teaching experience.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Wouter Stut.