1. This is an agreement between GLC (Guadalajara Language Center), herein referred to as 'GLC' and the applicant, herein referred to as 'the student'.
2. In submitting this application form, I (the student) agree to be bound by the terms and conditions described in this document.
3. Payment is accepted in Mexican pesos cash only and
is to be paid on the first or second day of the student's course start
4. No refunds are made for any portion of class or accommodation
once the course has begun. If the student cancels the program prior to the
start date then there will be no refund for the deposit. If the student cancels
a program having already started due to personal emergency, illness or any
other reason then partial or full refunds may be made on a case by case basis.
5. Should I require an airport pickup I will provide GLC with full details of the flight date, number and estimated arrival time. If this information is not provided within 48-hours of the scheduled pickup, then GLC is not responsible for not providing the pickup service.
6. Should I become ill or incapacitated, GLC and/or employees of GLC may take action for the student's own safety and/or health. I hereby waive them from any form of liability.
7. GLC is not responsible in any way for my general safety or health/well-being.
8. GLC is not responsible for any personal belongings that are lost, damaged or stolen.
9. The option of obtaining health or travel insurance is completely my responsibility. I understand that I (the student) cannot hold GLC financially accountable for any matter of health, well-being, lost/stolen/damaged possession, or death.
10. I agree to disclose to GLC any medical conditional that may adversely affect my learning or the learning of other students at GLC.
11. GLC reserves the right to withdraw any student from a class or course. In these cases, partial or whole refunds will be decided on a case by case basis.
12. GLC may provide information and suggestions regarding travel, activities or other subjects. These suggestions will be based upon experiences from previous students, the knowledge of employees of GLC and general information gained from an outside source and it will be supplied in the best interest of the student. However, I understand that it is my responsibility when deciding what to do and whether or not to utilize these suggestions. I cannot hold GLC responsible or liable for any matters of safety or well-being or indeed that the information supplied is 100% accurate.
13. I (the student) have read, checked and understood the terms and conditions on this form before applying.